Massage Prescott Services
Welcome to our website and thanks for visiting!
If you are looking for relief in the Prescott area, or you need a new path to relaxation, A Valley of Vitality Massage Therapy can help meet your therapeutic needs. Reawaken your vitality and energize your body today. Step into a world of comfort and total relaxation.
We invite you in for an hour or more of renewed vitality and relaxation. We offer a quiet tranquil space to recharge your mind, body and spirit.
Massage Therapy can be an essential part of getting back in touch with your self. The benefits of massage therapy are extensively documented to be an important part of the wellness process. Without the right wellness approach, the body can refer pain far away from the root causes of pain. Furthermore, the symptoms are most likely treated, rather than the underlying causes.
We offer the following types of Massage and Bodywork, and will combine them as needed for each individual.
• Deep Tissue Massage
• Therapeutic Massage
• Couples Massage
• Relaxation / Stress Relief
• Lymphatic Drainage
• Trigger Point Therapy
• Prenatal Massage
• Swedish Massage
• Raindrop Technique
• Hot Stone Massage
• Aromatherapy Infused Massage
Some Physical and Mental benefits of Massage Therapy include:
• Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
• Boosts immune system
• Enhanced immunity by stimulating lymph flow-the body's natural defense system.
• Decreased anxiety and muscle tension
• Enhanced sleep quality
• Renewed energy, decreased depression and anxiety.
• Improved concentration/alertness
• Increased circulation by pumping oxygen rich nutrients into the tissues and vital organs.
• Decrease depression with increased endorphins
• Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers
• Release of accumulated stress & toxins
• Ease medication dependence
Massage Therapy and Modalities
Therapeutic massage with combined modalities helps relieve pain and makes stress more manageable. All our services include aromatherapy as desired. All products used are natural or organic, without parabens and dyes.
Sessions are customized to fit your individual needs and include a heated table, hot towels and aromatherapy and music.
Recent studies estimate that upwards of 90% of disease is stress related; and perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally than high stress. While eliminating anxiety and pressure altogether in this fast paced world may be idealistic, massage therapy can, without a doubt help manage stress.
Recent studies have shown that exercise, nutrition and massage therapy, together produce better health benefits than exercise and nutrition alone.